Godavari Electric Motors, manufacturer of the Blue range of electric 2- and 3-wheelers, has today announced the launch of the electric three-wheeler e-loader, Blue Reno. This is the company’s first product in the EV three wheeler cargo segment in India. Pre-bookings for the Blue Rhino will begin on the auspicious day of Ganesh Chaturthi on 19th September 2023. Delivery of these vehicles to consumers will start from September 20, 2023.
The e-loader will be priced at Rs 3,34,999 (ex-showroom). The company is currently retailing the Blue Rosie (EV three wheeler-L5M), Blue Spin, Blue Thrill (e-cycle) and Blue Fio (electric family scooter) in the country.
Speaking on the launch, Mr. Haider Khan, CEO, Godavari Electric Motors, said, “This vehicle has been designed at our plant in Raipur. The creation of Blue Rhino is a significant achievement for Godavari Electric Motors. We have entered the electric three-wheeler cargo segment, expanding our Blue portfolio. With economic progress in India, business is also flourishing very fast.
To further accelerate the pace of this progress, it is extremely important that various businessmen take concrete steps to grow their businesses, which includes promoting a clean environment. With the launch of Blue Rhino, we are providing an opportunity to various businesses to grow their businesses with an environmentally conscious approach. We welcome their cooperation in building a safe and healthy future for all.”
He further said, “We constantly strive to provide the best means of transportation. With this launch we have taken a giant leap by entering a new segment. We are striving to cater to various segments of the emerging electric vehicle market in the country through our wide retail network. We plan to launch more modern and high-performance electric vehicles in India in the future.”
Features of Blue Rhino
• It is powered by a 10.2 kWh Li-ion battery that produces 49 Nm of peak torque for high performance
• Wide range of 110 kms on a single charge for hassle-free and long commutes
• Top speed of 45 kmph to cover distance and reach destination on time
• Regenerative braking to reduce battery stress and increase driving range
• Suitable for heavy freight transportation with 500 kg load capacity
• Blue Rhino’s massive length of 3035 mm looks great
• The Blue Rhino stands at an impressive 1775 mm tall
• 2110 mm wheelbase makes it strong for long distances
• 235 mm ground clearance to tackle bumps and undulations
Features, Comfort and Safety :
•Hydraulic soak absorbers with coil springs on front and rear suspension for cargo protection
•Hydraulic actuated drum brakes for smooth movement in traffic
• Expandable cargo box size of 1549 mm x 1350 mm x 319 mm (length x width x height)
• Charging time: 6 hours 30 minutes
Warranty and Financing:
• The company will provide warranty up to 3 years and 30,000 kilometers
• The company has entered into financing tie-ups with leading institutions including IDBI Bank, SIDBI, Bajaj Finserv, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Paytel, EZFINANZ, Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank, Revfin, Emu Leasing Pvt Ltd and Paisalo for customer convenience across the country. Has invested heavily in network expansion with 50 dealerships and aims to have 100 dealers by the end of this financial year.