Israel-Hamas war Updates: More than 100 civilians killed in Rafah in Israeli air strike

Israel-Hamas war Updates: More than 100 civilians killed in Rafah in Israeli air strike


Pudhari Online Desk: Today (Dec. 12), Israel again carried out airstrikes in Rafah in the Gaza Strip in order to evacuate civilians. So far, 100 Palestinian civilians have been killed and many injured in the attack. Rescue operations are underway and the possibility of increasing the death toll is increasing. ‘Israeli army has rescued two Israeli citizens in Rafah’CNN’Has given. (Israel-Hamas war Updates)

Fernando Marmon, 60, Louis Herre, 70, or both Israeli militants were killed in a joint operation by the Israeli military, the Shin Bet internal security service and a special police unit in Rafah, according to military information. (Israel-Hamas war Updates)

7 October 2023 Rosie Hamas would have attacked Israel. At this time, both Fernando and Luis were kidnapped by us from Kibbutz Nir Yitzhak. Giving information about today’s action, Israeli army spokesperson Lieutenant Colonel Richard said, “Any action taken today would have been complicated. For this, I used to work only for the last few days. Keep waiting for suitable circumstances. Olissana would have been placed on the second floor of a building. Israeli soldiers take swift action against Olisanchi Sutka Kelly. At this time, the Army along with its soldiers launched an airstrike to take out Olisana.” (Israel-Hamas war Updates)

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office said he had ordered the military to develop a plan to evacuate Rafah and destroy four Hamas battalions stationed there. Hamas militants killed 1,200 people in southern Israel and kidnapped at least 250 in the October 7 attack. Israeli high. Israel has responded to a military attack on the Gaza Strip that has killed more than 28,000 Palestinians, Hamas’ health ministry said. (Israel-Hamas war Updates)

Hehi Covenant:



Source link