Life Certificate Deadline: Pensioners should submit their life certificate by 30th November because failing which your pension will stop.
Life Certificate Deadline: The month of November is very important for pensioners because in this month they have to submit their life certificate. All Central and State Government pensioners are required to submit this Annual Life Certificate. If they do not do this, they may suffer huge losses. According to the rules, super senior citizens i.e. senior citizens above 80 years of age have got the facility to submit life certificate between October 1 and November 30. Whereas senior citizens between 60 years to 79 years are required to submit life certificate between 1st and 30th November. november. In such a situation, the deadline for submitting the life certificate is ending today.
What will happen after the deadline?
If you do not submit the life certificate on time, you will not get pension from December, but the thing to note is that this pension will start after submitting the life certificate. You will get arrears for the number of days pension has not been received. In such a situation, if you want to avoid the problem of pension being stopped, then complete this work today itself.
Ways to submit life certificate
1. Pensioners can submit the life certificate in person at the bank or post office.
2. Submit life certificate through face authentication.
3. Submit life certificate through Umang App.
4. Do your work with the help of door step banking.
5. Take help of Jeevan Pramaan portal to submit life certificate.
6. Submit Aadhaar based Digital Life Certificate.
7. Life certificate can also be submitted through the postman service of Indian Post.
Why is it necessary to submit life certificate?
According to the rules, the government certifies once a year whether the pensioners who are getting pension are alive or not. To verify this, it is necessary to submit the life certificate once a year. It remains valid for a full year. This work usually has to be done in the months of October and November.