Oil – 2 tbsp
Cumin – 1 tablespoon
Onion – 60 grams
Turmeric – 1/4 tbsp
Black pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
Capsicum – 60 grams
Carrot – 60 grams
Water – 350 ml
Maggi masala – 2 tbsp
Maggi – 120 grams
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Bread slices – as required
Ketchup – as per taste
Grated cheese – as per taste
Oil – to apply
– Put 2 tablespoons oil in a pan and heat it. Add 1 tablespoon cumin seeds and mix well.
– After this add 60 grams onion and fry it. Later add 1/4 tablespoon turmeric, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder and mix well.
Then add 60 grams capsicum, 60 grams carrot and mix. Cook it for 3 to 5 minutes.
– After adding 350 ml water, 2 tablespoons Maggi masala to this mixture, add 120 grams Maggi noodles and boil until all the water is absorbed.
– Mix 1/2 teaspoon salt in it and keep it aside.
– Take a bread slice and apply some ketchup on it. Pour some Maggi over it and spread it well.
– Later add grated cheese on it and place another bread slice on top.
– After this, place the sandwich in the griller and apply oil with the help of a brush.
– Then toast it until it turns golden brown. Take it out of the griller and cut it in half.
– Your Maggi sandwich is ready. Serve it.
The post Recipe: This delicious recipe of ‘Maggi Sandwich’ will make you crazy! appeared first on Dainik Savera Times | Hindi News Portal.