Fire broke out in Poonam Pandey’s house

Fire broke out in Poonam Pandey’s house


1 of 1




Poonam Pandey is known as a social media sensation, model and actress. Poonam remains in the news due to her hot photos and videos along with her bold words. At present, the news coming about Poonam will trouble her fans. Actually his house caught fire. According to media reports, most of the items inside the house were burnt to ashes. Photos of the accident are becoming increasingly viral on social media.

It is a matter of relief that there were no casualties in this accident. When the fire broke out, Poonam’s pet dog ‘Caesar’ was in the house, which was saved by the maid present there. The dog is currently with Poonam’s sister and is absolutely fine. The cause of the fire has not been revealed yet. According to the information, Poonam was not in her apartment when the fire broke out.

On receiving information from a resident of the society, fire brigade vehicles came and controlled the fire. Among the pictures which are going viral, there is also a photo of the bedroom. It can be seen that the AC installed in the room was completely destroyed. The condition of the wall is also appalling. Poonam lives on the 16th floor of the building.

read this also – Click to read the news of your state/city before the newspaper.





Source link